The Quality Chapter Distinction Award is designed to recognize local chapters for being actively involved in Business Professionals of America. If the local chapter has planned programs, an approved budget, elected officers and conducts monthly meetings, the chapter is well on its way to being awarded a Quality Chapter Distinction Award.
Quality Chapter Distinction Criteria
To be a Quality Chapter, a local chapter must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Elect and be led by chapter officers.
- Conduct monthly chapter meetings.
- Have an integrated program of leadership training and practices.
Chapters must also fulfill at least four (4) of the following seven (7) criteria:
- Plan and adhere to a budget.
- Participate in the BPA Cares Program.
- Nationally register two advisors for your chapter.
- Increase chapter membership over the previous year.
- Participate in a chapter, state, or national fund-raising program.
- Participate in a conference outside the local chapter.
- Participate in the Torch Awards Program.